Founded in 1942 by Buck Weaver as one of the first tool and die shops in Wichita, Kansas, Weaver specializes in the precision machining and assembly of aluminum and titanium mission-critical and large-format parts.
Weaver has a solid reputation for producing high quality, close tolerance machined parts as well as tooling and prototype work. Capabilities include 3, 4, and 5-axis for hard metals or high speed aluminum cutting.
Part of Synchronous Aerospace Group, Weaver Manufacturing was acquired by PCC in November, 2012.
- Complex machined parts (3, 4, & 5-Axis) in both aluminum and titanium
- Extensive capabilities in table top assemblies
- Experts in high speed machining of complex aluminum components
- ITAR registered
- MBD approved with all major customers
- Sourced delegated with all major customers
Products & Services
Experts in high-speed machining of complex aluminum components including:
- Drag Link Assemblies
- Landing Gear Supports
- Aileron Skins